By putting their own spin on classic techniques, Kitty Joyas aims to create timeless jewellery that is accessible to wear for all ages.
Working with small scale production and an in house team we aim to create beautiful handmade jewellery that is carefully and thoughtfully designed.
All pieces are hand finished in our London based studio combining recycled metals with traditional techniques, creating environmentally conscious collections with a handmade aesthetic.
Every piece of jewellery conveys Kitty’s story and her distinctive style.
“I learnt to be a lot freer with tools than artisans would have been historically; less meticulous with measurements and I allow the metals to form more naturally”
Within an industry where sustainable methods aren’t 100% practiced throughout, we are doing what we can to minimise our impact on the environment.
- All pieces are hand finished in the Kitty Joyas London based studio.
- We use recycled metals where possible.
- We work with UK suppliers who can provide certification and evidence on their ethics, values and practice.
- All collections are cast through the lost wax casting method which is one of the oldest known metal forming techniques.
- Every Bespoke piece is made from scratch and the exact amount of material is ordered to avoid waste. Any waste material produced is kept to be melted down and recycled.
- Lowering our carbon footprint by supporting the local trade and buying/sourcing materials across the river (Hatton Garden).
- Traditional techniques are used to create the jewellery lowering machine & energy usage.
- All packaging is plastic free & eco-friendly.
- We send all pieces out in kraft paper boxes and white eco-padded postal envelopes.
- Every order is shipped using Royal Mail special delivery services.